Greenhouse advisory committee
The Greenhouse Advisory Committee (GAC) is a community advisory group that works in collaboration with DSNI and The Food Project staff to ensure that the Dudley Greenhouse operates in accordance with the vision, values, and purpose for which it was intended. The GAC is responsible for:
- Overseeing the use of the community growing space to maximize the benefits for the community.
- Outreach to friends, neighbors, and community groups about the Greenhouse.
- Evaluating and improving programming in the Greenhouse.
- Recommending use of Greenhouse financial resources and planning and hosting fundraising events.
- Responding to community inquiries about the Greenhouse.