Learn, Grow, and Connect at The Food Project’s Winter Institute. The Food Project’s Winter Institute is an intensive three-day training packed with activities, workshops, and engaging conversation that will teach you about The Food Project’s youth development and sustainable agriculture models, food justice initiatives, and how to create more food secure communities.
- Season planning and youth crew design
- The foundations of youth development in the context of farming and food justice initiatives
- What it takes to run dynamic farm operations with high school youth
- Inspire and support others to create change in their own communities
- Work alongside youth and hear about their work
- Engage with Food Project youth and staff about every facet of the youth experience
- Interact with and learn from your Institute peers
- Network with others interested in youth-led sustainable, local agriculture
For more information on The Food Project’s Institutes, please email [email protected] or call 781-259-8621 Ext. 29 to speak with Cindy Davenport, Director of Learning & Design.