2013/2014 Annual Report
To Learn More about The Food Project, download these fact sheets
Our suburban and urban farms are clustered around our offices in Boston, Lincoln, and Lynn. Youth in Seed Crews travel from 39 cities and towns to reach their daily destinations at The Food Project. Read more in about Our Footprint
The Food Project harvests over 240,000 pounds of produce each year. Read more in About Us in Numbers
Click here to read about a A Day in the Life of a Seed Crew Youth
- James Beard Foundation and Food Tank:1st Annual Good Food Org Guide
- The North Shore Magazine, "Good Growth"
- The Huffington Post, "The Food Movement Dilemma: Affordable to All"
- The Daily Item, "Community Garden Guidelines Sprouting in Lynn"
- Boston Globe, Op-Ed: "Health, Justice, Lunch"
- Boston Globe Magazine, "Urban Farming Takes Root"
- Lincoln Journal, "Stewards of the Land"
- Concord Journal, "Students Support The Food Project"
- Lincoln Journal, "The Food Project Earns Kudos in Lincoln"
- Boston Globe Roxbury, "New Legislation May Bring More Farming to Boston"
- The Daily Item, "Lynn Area Teens March for Jobs"
- The Daily Item, "Freshness, Ethics at Farmers Markets"
- The Daily Item, "Ingalls School Food Project Holds Final Farm Lunch of the Season"
- Improper Bostonian, "Urban Growth: In Boston, Farm-to-Table Doesn't Have to Leave Your Street
- Boston Globe, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Visits TFP
- The Food Project Receives $50,000 Grant from Newman's Own Foundation (PDF)
- The Food Project Names James Harrison Acting Executive Director, August 26, 2014 (PDF)
- The Food Project's Annual Benefit Will Now Be Held Every Spring, August 22, 2014 (PDF)
- Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh to Give Keynote at The Food Project's Summer Youth Employment Program Launch Rally
- Announcing Angela Lett, Director of Development and External Communications, (PDF)
- Announcing Selvin Chamber's Appointment: Greater Boston (PDF) || North Shore (PDF)
- 2012-13 Annual Report
- 2011-12 Annual Report
- 2010-11 Annual Report
- 2009-10 Annual Report
- 2008-09 Annual Report
Read research reports about The Food Project.
View videos about The Food Project.
Marketing and Communications Manager