Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator
Download The Food Project Materials
- The Daily Item, "Community Garden Guidelines Sprouting in Lynn"
- Boston Globe, Op-Ed: "Health, Justice, Lunch"
- Boston Globe Magazine, "Urban Farming Takes Root"
- Lincoln Journal, "Stewards of the Land"
- Concord Journal, "Students Support The Food Project"
- Lincoln Journal, "The Food Project Earns Kudos in Lincoln"
- Boston Globe Roxbury, "New Legislation May Bring More Farming to Boston"
- The Daily Item, "Lynn Area Teens March for Jobs"
- The Daily Item, "Freshness, Ethics at Farmers Markets"
- The Daily Item, "Ingalls School Food Project Holds Final Farm Lunch of the Season"
- Improper Bostonian, "Urban Growth: In Boston, Farm-to-Table Doesn't Have to Leave Your Street
- Boston Globe, HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Visits TFP
- The Food Project Names James Harrison Acting Executive Director, August 26, 2014 (PDF)
- The Food Project's Annual Benefit Will Now Be Held Every Spring, August 22, 2014 (PDF)
- Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh to Give Keynote at The Food Project's Summer Youth Employment Program Launch Rally
- Announcing Angela Lett, Director of Development and External Communications, (PDF)
- Announcing Selvin Chamber's Appointment: Greater Boston (PDF) || North Shore (PDF)
- 2012-13 Annual Report
- 2011-12 Annual Report
- 2010-11 Annual Report
- 2009-10 Annual Report
- 2008-09 Annual Report
Read research reports about The Food Project.
View videos about The Food Project.